Since its founding in 1993, Varsal has grown from a small analytical instrument company to a global custom chemical and instrument manufacturing company through advanced chemical technologies, wholly-owned manufacturing facilities and world-wide partnerships.
Varsal’s global headquarters are located in the Philadelphia, USA metropolitan area.
Varsal’s key market regions include: NAFTA, South America, EU and Asia Pacific. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO and GMP-compliant facilities, while our rigorous Total Quality Assurance program enables Varsal to offer guaranteed quality products with on-time delivery.
Varsal has two divisions: Chemicals and Instruments.
Varsal’s chemicals division manufactures ISO-compliant specialty and custom chemicals, GMP-compliant pharmaceutical intermediates, and provides procurement services. We are able to offer a wide range of packaging options including bulk shipments, intermediate bulk containers (totes), drums, bags and pails.
Varsal’s instruments division serves academic and industrial laboratories with analytical instruments, parts and consumable supplies. Our product line includes: Deuterium Arc Lamps, Hollow Cathode Lamps, AAS-2016 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer System, LC-2008 HPLC System, W1900 Microwave Digestion System and other specialized analytical instruments.
We seek to build long-lasting partnerships by helping to solve customer problems through customized, quality product solutions at competitive prices with on-time delivery.
We build partnerships now and into the future by
offering quality products at competitive prices with on-time delivery
Since its founding in 1993, Varsal has grown to become a leading international producer of specialty chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates and analytical instrumentation. We have deep capabilities in specialty chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates, and adhere to strict ISO / GMP guidelines in our manufacturing processes. Varsal has a global customer base ranging from single-employee businesses to Fortune 500 conglomerates.
Varsal serves a variety of industries where its focus on technical differentiation is valued, including pharmaceuticals, electronics, personal care, and specialty industrial. We are constantly building our technical capabilities, and developing / refining new technologies in order to best add value for our customers.
- Methanesulfonic Acid (MSA)
- Tin-MSA, Ag-MSA, Cu-MSA
- Methanesulfonyl Chloride (MSC)
- Trifluoromethanesulfonic Acid (Triflic Acid)
- Trifluoromethanesulfonic Acid, Anhydride (Triflic Anhydride)
- Sodium Hypophosphite
- Hypophosphorus Acid (HPA)
- Tetrakis (Hydroxymethyl) Phosphonium Sulfate (THPS)
- Calcium Nitrite
Pharmaceutical / Technical Intermediates
- Toluenesulfonylmethyl Isocynaide (TosMIC)
- N,N’-Dicyclohexylcarbodiimide (DCC)
- Acetamidine Hydrochloride
- Mechlorethamine Hydrochloride
- trans-Cyclobutane-1,2-dicarboxylic acid
- 2-(2-Isocyanatoethoxy)ethyl methacrylate
- Aspartic Acid
- Z-L-Aspartic Acid
- Pyridine derivatives
- Other products available as requested
Chemical Distribution / Procurement
- World-wide stocking points
- Wholly-owned import/export company in China
- Microwave Digestion System
- HPLC system
- AAS system
- UV-Vis Spectrometer
- UV Cells
- Graphite Products
- Precision Optical Components
- Instrument design and contract manufacturing
Lamps and Cells
- Deuterium Lamps
- Hollow Cathode Lamps
- Spectrophotometer Cells
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Specialty Industrial
VARSAL’s custom manufacturing projects are managed by Varsal USA that has many years of experiences in the industry. Our capabilities and resources are always at your service.
VARSAL’s core custom manufacturing projects feature:
- Small – Large Scale Custom Synthesis for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Contract/Toll Manufacturing of Fine and Specialty Chemicals
- Custom Blending and Mixing of Liquid and Dry Products
Reactors: more than 530,000 Liters of total capacity with 50, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, and 5000 L:
- Glass-lined, Stainless, Titanium-lined
- Vacuum to 10 mmHg
- Low Temp to -40°C
- High Temp to +350°C
- High Pressure to 100+ atm
- Glass-lined distillation
- Solid vacuum distillation
- HazMat handling
- Corrosive handling
Varsal prides itself on its technical expertise and ability to solve complex challenges for its customers. Varsal’s combination of high-quality products and high-quality service allows us to form long-term partnerships with our customers.
Key RSM for Global Pharma API Customer
High-Purity MSA for NYSE Listed Pharma Customer
High-Purity MSC for Global Fragrances Conglomerate
To Come – Research on Varsal’s products and key benefits!
DOWNLOAD OUR VARSAL
DOWNLOAD OUR CUSTOM